Chief Financial Officer
Appointed January 2021
Relevant Skills, Experience and Contribution
Rob is a qualified chartered accountant, with over 20 years’ experience in senior financial leadership roles and has significant experience as a listed company finance director, having led Arrow Global Group Plc through its successful IPO. He has also been instrumental in strategic restructuring, has led multi-million pound transactions, and managed several finance teams.
Current External Appointments
- Non-executive Director of Praetura Group Ltd, and Praetura Debt Services Ltd, a regulated intermediary holding company.
Previous External Appointments
- Chief Financial Officer of Praetura Group Limited between April 2019 and December 2020
- Group Chief Financial Officer of Arrow Global Group Plc between September 2011 and January 2018
- Finance Director and Company Secretary of Leeds Bradford Airport between 2008 and 2011
- Finance Director of Alfred McAlpine Infrastructure Services between 2005 and 2007
- Chief Financial Officer of Servisair-Globeground, Manchester between 2002 and 2005.